Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dear Grammy and Pops...

My mommy says that this is all your fault!
Well, maybe not all your fault, but you definitely helped create the problem!


Today, mommy went to the gas station to get daddy a treat but I decided it should be my treat instead.  As soon as mommy walked in the door and I spied this huge cup, I yanked out the bink, chucked the blank, and was ready to chug. 


After I took a few very large swigs, I made sure to push in my bubbles.  
Can't forget to do that.


I really did think about sharing with daddy, but decided against it.
64 ounces is just not enough to share!


Mommy says that she loves you dearly, Grammy and Pops, but she sure wishes that I hadn't been introduced to Pepsi!  She says that half of a 64 ounce Pepsi being chugged by a baby, is just NOT OKAY!  Good thing I have you two and  daddy that will give it to me, cause mommy says that I shouldn't have it anymore!

Love you and miss you!

xoxo Biggie

4 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Thats so funny! Adam totally pushes the bubbles on the lid down too. He thinks its SO funny! Tricky little dudes.

Tammy K said...

What are we going to do with these grandparents :)

Tanner loves helping his Papa with his 64oz Coke...yum!

Jen said...

Too funny...I think Perry's first word might be diet coke.

Darren + Janessa said...

haha tylee gets her fair share of diet coke when her grandma sue watches her! she looves it.