Saturday, September 25, 2010

Handsome boy

[09.13.10]

A few months ago I bought this little shirt and vest ensemble for Drake.  He is now big enough to wear it so I put it on him for the first time the other day.  I can't get over how grown up he looks!  I tried hard to get a really good picture, but obviously that didn't happen, so this is all I've got.  

He is truly a boy!  His cars and trucks keep him entertained all day long.  He picked out this fire truck a few months ago and has played with it non-stop.  He drags it everywhere.  The funniest is when he tries to carry it up or down the stairs with him.  He hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet and usually gets pretty frustrated.  I find him on the stairs whining for help, multiple times a day.  Just yesterday he got stuck trying to carry his bink, blank, and his barrel of monkeys up the stairs.  He even tried putting the monkeys in his mouth so he could hold everything.  Funny baby!

Love my handsome little man!  




0 comments: