Thursday, February 24, 2011

A ton of work...

...but so very worth it!
I really should have kept track of how many hours it took me to complete these three books because it seemed like it took FOREVER!  All combined, I created 650 pages to document our lives for the last six years.  The sad thing is that I only have 75 pages of pictures from 2004 to 2008 and 575 from 2009-2010!  Kind of comical really but just how I like it!  It's hard to remember our lives before Drake.  2009 and 2010 have been our happiest years, by far, so why not have thousands of pictures from each!?  I am SO glad that I finally dug in and got these done.  Thanks to Emily, Kristen and Groupon's deadline, I now have our history sitting on my table!  I smile and tell myself "good job" every time I see them sitting there!  Now... if only I can keep up on 2011!  It's only the end of February and I'm already behind.




5 comments:

erica said...

how i missed out on the blurb coupons is beyond me...im ticked about it.

good work! these look amazing! i seriously love the outcome - makes all the hours worth it.

bryce and paige said...

YAY Whit! I did the blurb coupons too! I was seriously so frantic to get the books done before the coupons expired in Feb, but I did it! They are sitting at my family's house and I haven't even had the satisfaction of looking at them yet (only on skype, but that doesn't really count) so I'm dying to know how they turned out. Congrats to you, yours turned out beautiful! What a treasure.

jaesi said...

saweeeeeeet!

Kurtis and Iva said...

You are awesome! I've been meaning to do the same thing for awhile now... maybe on the next groupon deal...

Jen said...

Wow, those look amazing! What company did you use?