Sunday, March 6, 2011

I married a red-neck...

Tonight, just like most nights of the week, my lover boy is watching his favorite shows.  I'm sure this is pretty common in most households however, my husband's line up is pretty hilarious... Ax Men, Deadliest Catch, Swamp People, Swamp Loggers, Gold Rush Alaska, Storm Chasers and Son's of Guns.  There are a few others in the line-up as well, but these are the funniest.  Not all of them are on right now but don't you worry, he gets really excited every time a new one starts up.  Just a few minutes ago he made sure to show me that Swamp People is coming back on this month.  Swamp People is BY FAR the worst, with Axe Men coming in at a close second!  I do have to admit, I watch all of the shows with him and am pretty fascinated by all those strange individuals and their jobs, but I'm definitely not as into them as my man.  Who knew... I married a bit of a red-neck!

2 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

My husband could now be considered a red-neck as well because Chris has influenced him to watch all of those same shows too! What funny guys we married! Swamp People is disgusting, eww!

Anonymous said...

How are you? I still look at your blog from time to time and had to comment! Blake is right there with him too! His all time favorite is Deadliest Catch and Roughin' it outdoors. I do have to admit I can watch a few episodes, but not for extended periods of time like my man. I've never heard of Swamp People- Don't let Blake know about it!