03.07.11
This morning when I walked into Drake's room to get him up, I immediately smelled menthol. I guess I didn't put the lid on tight enough last night and Drake obviously thought that he needed a little extra when he woke up this morning! He dug out a huge glob from the jar and smeared it all over his nose, mouth and crib. Luckily he didn't get any in his eyes. I hate to think of how bad that would burn. He was so proud of himself and was very concerned about the lid of the menthol. He wouldn't let me clean him up until I looked for it. He is still a bit obsessive about lids. Gotta love my little boogey cream baby!

3 comments:
I treasure all the simple little moments and happenings that you record. Makes me still feel a part of your life! Love you and Biggie Boy! mom
Oh the boggy cream, this kid is pure comedy!
Whitney, I randomly found your blog when I was checking Kristin's tonight. It was fun bumping into you at the museum and watching Drake in action. He is a mover and shaker for sure! It sounds like he had a blast with his Mickey and Minnie balloons for his birthday. Love it!
Post a Comment