Sunday, April 10, 2011

Guest Blogger!

Hello all, this is Stacie (aka B, Bird, Bird's the Word, BTW, etc.), I am Whit's little sister and I am helping her out with her blogging since she has been really busy the past couple of months with school and feeling a bit guilty because she has been neglecting her blog! Whit told me today that Te-Te and Oma have been requesting more pictures of Biggie, so here I am to save the day :)  I am not as good of a blogger as Whit, but I can upload pictures. . . 




This guy is obsessed with watching "Fast Cars"



Haha, don't know what's going on here
but it's pretty dang cute. He loves his Lightning McQueen!


Hangin out at the park in STG


Good ol' Sunny D


 This kid is a climber!



Hangin out at the park with his friend Dylan


They are buds, cute picture!


Doin chalk with Grammy




 Haha, this picture just makes me laugh!
Grammy was trying to trace around him :)


Playing with Lightning McQueen


Lightning ended up under the car, Biggie 
thought using a broom to get it out was the solution!


Whit called Jared and I over the weekend to see if we wanted to go bowling with her and Biggie since Chris was home with a sinus infection. We joined in and had a great time bowling even though we are both horrible!


Cutest little bowling shoes I've ever seen in my life!



He was obsessed with that particular green ball!


I have good form eh?! :)


Jared's first four attempts all ended up being gutter balls
but he eventually came back to give Biggie and I a run for our money!





He was really good ball watcher



Haha, so Biggie ran onto the lane, slipped and fell. Ha, I 
stepped on it to try and catch him and we both ended up on our butts!
Too bad Whit didn't get a picture of me on my trash, it was really funny! :)




Biggie worked us in the end!

Sorry about all the pictures. Whit usually does these cool little collage thingers, but I don't know how to do cool stuff like that! Whit will have to go through and do a better job of writing down these tidbits about Biggie, but here are some memorable things about this little guy, at least from my point of view.

-If he ever wants more of something (take pop for instance, he is still obsessed with pop) he will always say that he wants “a bit more” haha! Supposedly Tet taught him that phrase and he lets everybody know when he wants “a bit more” or something :)

-Here’s a quick list of stuff that he’s been saying
            “I wan try again”
            “Dangit” (comes out sounding like dain-it haha)
            “Lightning McQueen”
            “Nipes” (my brother Wess aka Snipes)
            “Lissa”  (Wess’s wife Melissa)
            “Bah”    (My husband Jared aka Jare-Bear)
            “Fast Cars”
            “La you”  (Love you)
            “Crap”  (haha)
            “Crash and burn!!”
            "Turn that off!!"


-He still loves watching Mick and Min, Cars, Goof, Buzz Lightyear etc. But his newest favorite is the “Prince Show” or Tangled. Supposedly he watches it about five times a day!

-He’s still a picky eater, although I did see him eat almost an entire piece of pizza the other night, quite an accomplishment.

-He’s pretty obsessed with Bah these days. Jared and I were down in STG a couple of weekends ago and Biggie loved hangin out with his Bah.

-Whit has been down in STG for the past few weeks and she tried having him sleep in a big boy bed down there. I heard through the grapevine (my dad ha) that it didn’t go so well for the first few days but that he finally got the hang of it after a while. I don’t know if he’s sleeping in his crib again now that they are back in Orem, but I thought his big boy bed was pretty dang cute!

-He’s starting to put together full sentences now. I won’t quote the hilarious one he said today since Whit wouldn’t appreciate it, but it was really funny! 

-He has a very high pitched scream that comes out any time one of his aunts or uncles are chasing him around the house, it's pretty adorable!

-He repeats everything that people say.

-He loves going to his play group and hanging out with all the other little kids.

-He's pretty fascinated by snow (and yes it has been snowing up here this past week. . . in April. . . I hate Provo!)


Well that's all I can think of right now, hopefully Whit will find some time to elaborate on that list a bit considering she knows him best. Hope this post wasn't too boring, but I figure Biggie's grandparents, Tete and Oma just want to see pictures of this little Prince anyway, so hopefully you guys are happy :) 

0 comments: