Fast cars, fast cars, fast cars... it's seriously what comes out of this kid's mouth ALL DAY LONG! He is so obsessed with watching the stupid Ken Block videos, it's not even funny anymore! I don't know what we're going to do about this.
The day that we were packing up all of our ski stuff to take to STG, Big thought trying on the googles would be great fun! He ran around with them on, pushing his Lightening like a crazy man. It was hilarious!
Over Spring Break, Chris and I spent two days up in Brian Head with M & D Weave and Bockie. Chris and I had only been skiing one other time in the last ten years, prior to our trip but we fared just fine! We left Big with mom and dad in STG and had a great few days as just a husband and wife instead of a mom and dad. We missed Big, of course, but it was so nice to be able to spend a few days with just my man!
After our ski getaway, Chris went back to work and Big and I stayed in STG for the next two weeks. I had to be there for a bunch of random things and decided it was more cost effective to just stay instead of driving back and forth from Orem. The weather was kind of hit and miss while we were there but we took advantage of every nice day and went to the park. Big was in HEAVEN! He loves the park and had so much fun playing with Dylan and Monie and Nathan. We are both missing our park days now that we are back home.







0 comments:
Post a Comment