Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catching Up



While Tet was here, we played at the Kangaroo Zoo and the new Provo Beach Resort.  Big had a blast and loved having Tet to chase him around.  Tet makes me look like a total crap mom because she's willing to do whatever and go wherever Big wants her to!  Hence, the climbing inside the jungle gym!  She is seriously the greatest sport EVER!  Love you Tet!  Can't wait for you to come back!



This little man LOVES him some stickers and his spot of choice is always his head!  I find him like this all the time.  Today in Target he pulled the stickers off the tank tops I was buying and put them on his head and sat like that for a good long while!  It was definitely picture worthy, if only I hadn't taken my camera out of my purse.  Last week, while Chris was playing "stickies" with Big, Big very firmly told Chris to, "get that crap off of there," in reference to the stickers on his head!  Both Chris and I are obviously parents of the year here and need to clean things up a  bit!  However, we both laughed our trashes off and have told everyone we know about it!   It could have been worse, right!?

The monkey man that is my son, has figured out how to climb behind the couch in his room but he's not tall enough to get back out and always gets stuck.  This first time he did it, he was not amused that I was laughing and taking pictures instead of pulling him out.  

0 comments: