This incredible lady is one of the very best people I know. She is the sweetest, most thoughtful, compassionate, sincere, loving, and self-less person I know! She has not only been my aunt for 28 years but has been one of my best friends and constant example of self-less love. I am so grateful to have her in my life. She has taught me so much about how to be a genuinely good person and how to find the good in every situation. She is truly an angel in my life and I will forever cherish the memories we have and the many more that we will make. I'm so grateful that my little son has had the opportunity to get to know and love his Te-Te and can't wait for her to come back to play with us!
We LOVE you Tet! Thank you, thank you for coming to stay with us. We miss you every day and are counting the days until you can come back! Big asks me, "where'd Te-Te go?" multiple times a day!
Love you! xoxo




0 comments:
Post a Comment