Sunday, October 16, 2011

Seven...


Today we celebrated SEVEN years as Mr. and Mrs.  
Sometimes when I think about seven years, it seems like a really long time but when I look back at the last seven spent with my sweet man, I am amazed at how fast the time has gone by.  We have surely had our ups and downs but as cliche as it sounds, I really and truly love my Christopher Weaver more today than I did the day I married him and honestly, I love him more than I ever imagined possible.  Although neither of us are perfect, he is perfect for me.  He makes my world wonderful and I am so grateful to call him mine!  


Due to other activities this month, we decided to keep things low key and stick closer to home.  We celebrated by going to dinner Saturday night in Springdale.  Dinner was delicious and the weather couldn't have been better.  We ended the night with ice cream and a peaceful drive home.  It was a perfect night spent with my man, just how I like it!

1 comments:

Catherine said...

We have the same anniversary as you, Whitney! How cool is that? We've just been married one year longer is all. You and Chris make a beautiful couple!