Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unders

Today marks day nine of Mr. Drake Weaver wearing unders and I think it's safe to say that he is in fact, potty trained! Hallelujah!  I have been putting this off for months for fear that it would be a complete nightmare but my little dude was a champ and made the process super easy.  He has had four accidents in the last nine days, which seems pretty good to me.  We still have to remind him to go and sometimes have to haul him into the bathroom while he protests, but all in all, it hasn't been bad.  I do have to give most of the credit to my mom though.  She was the one that finally put her foot down and said "he's ready," and put him in the unders.  She is amazing and has helped me more than I ever could have imagined with this and pretty much everything else I have going on in my life right now.  (more on that later)  

Bye-bye diapers... hello big boy unders!  



1 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Love his little Dash Unders!! Can't wait to come and hang out with you guys in a few weeks, it will be a blast!!!!!!!!!