Once, again, I am stuck trying to take pictures of myself, which are always iffy, but I never remember to have Chris snap any when he's home, so this is what I have to work with. As you can see, the belly is large and in charge. I'm pretty sure the little one can't possible get any bigger in there because I am about stretched to the max! Hopefully he is so uncomfortable, he decides to come out ASAP! Tonight would be great!!
This past weekend, our best buddies from AZ came to stay with us. It was soo... nice of them to make the trip with their three kiddies. We had a blast and love having them here for sleepovers!
Brexton and Cote made sure to give ol' Weaver a run for his money a few times through out the weekend! They made quite the tag team!
On Saturday, Chris, Brinton, and Cote made a trip to Brianhead to enjoy the slopes. Chris decided to brush up on his skiing this time instead of snowboarding and had a blast!
Saturday night the whole crew, along with the Fackrell's, and Romney's headed over to Pirate Island to try out the pizza. I have to say, what we ordered wasn't the best, but maybe we'll just have to try something different next time. The boys loved it though. Brexton kept referring to the place as Ninja pizza because they made it home with some swords and played with them for the rest of the weekend.
Brexton was a little worn out from the day's activities!
On Monday morning before Chris left for work, Cote requested a smoothy from the amazing Magic Bullet, which he had seem many times on the infomercials. He watched intently as Chris made it and made sure to tell him all of the cool things that the bullet can do! I think he needs one at his house! Of course Brexton needed a little taste, so Chris made him his own little smoothy cup with a mini straw, just his size!
We had such a great weekend with these wonderful folks! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the little princess Nixin or of the lovely Charlotte, but we love you both and will make up for it next time! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

9 comments:
You look great!!
And we love the magic bullet! Corky and I both use it every morning for our protein/breakfast shakes!
Oh you look so stinkin cute! Hopefully he comes out soon, his room is adorable. What a lucky boy!
You are so cute!! And it looks like you're all belly! Good luck with little weave, he will be so cute!
Love it! Can't wait to see pictures :)
I love the self portrait it came out nice! the pics of the boys are so cute! They loved staying at your house, hopefully we will be back soon. Hang in there it is almost over!
This is Tara West(hope you don't mind me checking out your blog!) You look great! Good luck in the next few days! Hopefully all goes great! Your nursery is awesome!
You're a hottie! I can't believe it is ALREADY time for little Weave to make his debut! Good luck and I can't wait to see him!
YOu look great Whit......I hear ya on the coming ASAP thing! WE went and tried out Pirate Island Pizza too! we thought the atmosphere was fun,but not too impressed with the pizza.
This is Brinton's grandma. The Colburns had such a great time visiting you. Good friends are truly one of God's greatest gifts! Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures of a family that is so dear to me.
Post a Comment