Christopher Drake Weaver was born on January 28th at noon. He weighed 8lb 3oz and is 20 inches long. He is super cute with blonde hair and an adorable nose. Whitney was a freaking trooper and had a smooth labor (according to me.) Mom and baby are doing great! I will post pictures later on tonight! p.s. this is Amber
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Congrats! Whit. That is awesome. I can't wait to see pics. Good Luck with every thing! It's so much fun.Hard some days but fun:)
YAY! Congratulations...glad to hear everything went well and mom and baby are healthy and happy. Can't wait to see the pics--I bet he is a doll!
Congrats to the Weaver's! I'm glad to hear your delivery went well. Can't wait to see pics!!
Congratulations!!! I'm glad everything went well. I'm excited see the pictures of your adorable little guy!
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went smooth! Can't wait to see him!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Welcome to Parenthood. You're going to love it. We got his picture on the phone; I can't believe your tiny body held such a BIG boy. Congratulations! Colby & Leah
Congratulations! We are super excited for you both. What a cute name!
Little Drake getting it done. Nothing like having another Weave around to brighten up this dark world of ours. Congrats. We wish all three of you the best and a speedy recovery and hopefully you guys have seen the infomercial that is on at like 4 a.m. that is called "Teach your baby to read at 6 months." I almost pulled out the wallet the other night because I believe. Love you all. Nate and Linley
By the way the very first picture of Baby Drake can be found on my website under my Godfather post!!!!! Love you Weave and Whit
Congrats Weavers!!!! What a blessing! I am so happy for you!
Congrats Chris and Whit!! Kristen says he beautiful! Hope you're feelin good whit! All us Hutchinson's are sure excited to meet him! Love you guys!
Congrats! I can't wait to see him. Hope you are doing good.
Whoo HOo! Congrats! I hope that everything is going well.
Congratulations Weaver Family! I'm glad everyone is doing well. What an amazing experience huh?
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Drake! Hope you are feeling well, Whitney!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys and your new little addition!
Post a Comment