Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas and more

Christmas for the Weaver's was yet again great! It seemed to come and go WAY too fast, but we were able to enjoy lots of time with family and friends and are now really on our way to being parents!  These are just a few random pictures from the last few weeks.  

I was ghetto this year and decided to bag the bows and tags for our gifts.  I figured a little black marker would work just fine! I thought this package from my babe was labeled especially well! 

I know, I know, the Sopranos is probably not the best choice for a soon to be dad to be watching, but the boy loves it! I couldn't resist, especially since good ol' Best Buy was having a 50% off sale! I'm not one to ever pass up a good deal!

After four years of marriage, I finally learned to use the grill.  I was a grilling machine all spring and summer but when winter set in and it started to get dark earlier, I began to struggle a bit with getting my meat done enough because I couldn't see well enough with the light we have by the grill.  Every time I had to microwave or throw the steaks back on the grill, I would tell Chris that I needed a headlamp so I could see what I was doing without having to hold the stupid flashlight! Lo and behold, what did I get for Christmas... a headlamp!  I've yet to try it out, but I'm pretty excited about it! It was more of a joke than anything but hey, if it works, why not!!

Pictures taken by ourselves, never turn out very well, but it's better than nothing!

35 Weeks... my cone has morphed into a basketball!


Our palm trees had a rough few days after our little snow storm. Desert plants and snow obviously don't mix!

The most snow out little house has ever seen!


14 comments:

Emily Blais said...

hey, sorry I missed your call this morning. Looks like your Christmas was great. I am sad we did not get together, but we were literally in and out. Next trip we will have a baby! AHHHH! Crazy, but I am SO ready to be done with this pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

I think it's so funny when St. George gets snow. It's like the whole town freaks out! "ahh, what's this white stuff from the sky? Mana?!" Ha Ha! You are looking so great! Happy Holidays to you guys! Oh, and Stacy finally set me straight on how she got bird as a nick name...too cute!

Crystal said...

You look so good Whitney! And I love the headlight. Those gifts are always the best :)

{Annie N.} said...

You look so dang cute! I'm calling you this week to come and see your house and bring your present! Sorry it's been crazy. I'm sure you have been too. When do you work now adays? What is a good time to come over?

Jen said...

Hey guys! Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! I can't believe you are 35 weeks! You guys are going to parents in a matter of weeks...awesome! We are really excited for you guys...good luck with everything!

Tammy K said...

I got a headlamp as a gift for my birthday one year (as a joke) and I am still surprised how handy it has been every so often!

You look Great!

snow family said...

I still can't believe how far along you are! You really look great! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

cor and chelle said...

Wow You are lookin ready to have the baby! Your Belly is so cute! We really need to hang out soon. It has been forever! What are you guys doin this weekend?

Tammy K said...

Whit:

You've got me by a week or so that's all. Your 'counter' says you have 17 days left. I have 29 (my co-workers keep reminding me and it is freaking me out!!!) Don't get me wrong. I am SOO EXCITED to meet this baby, but I still sleep at night, and I am not so uncomfortable I want to be done, so what's the rush right?!? I'm not normal I know.

Your big day is just around the corner!!!! I am so excited for you guys!

McDuffie Family said...

looks like a good christmas! cute tummy! you are so cute! ANy day now! so fun!

Stacie and Jared said...

I love the basketball belly!

Frei Family said...

I cant believe all that snow!! Your little belly is sooo cute!!! Good luck in fourteen days!!

Stacie and Jared said...

Dear Whitter Poots!

Have your baby soon, I want to see my nephew!

Love Aunt Bird!

Madsen Updates said...

I can't wait for little baby weave to get here...does he have a name yet? You need to post some pic's of the nursery....i want to see it!