At last! My little Weave's room is really and truly done! It seemed like the project of the century for both Chris and I and it isn't exactly what I pictured for him, but I think I like it! The paint ended up being okay and everything else came together in the end. These pictures are really bad because the light in the room is really strange, but it's the best I could come up with. There are still a few things to be done, baby pictures in the frames, maybe a rug, etc., but for now, it's good. Thanks to my wonderful husband and mom, my little one has a room all decorated and waiting for him!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I just love it!!! I really came together! I cant believe you are so close. Labor sucks bet it is SO worth it!!!! We are just loving this baby!
LOVE the room. I like how it's not the norm nursery...you know...baby blue with clowns/cowboys/ducks/etc.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE how it all turned out...it's SO cute whit! Good job! He's almost here and i can't wait. Tell stacy i said congrats...i'm so excited for her. post a pic of the lucky guy
I love it! I can't wait to see little Weave! He is going to be here so soon! Woohoo!
beautiful. When can I move in?
It's way cute Whitney! Good job guys..we can't wait for your new arrival!
Yay!! It turned out so cute. I really need to come by and see it. The room looks awesome!! Great Job!
I love it! Baby Weaver is almost here!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Wow that room looks really good. . . not surprised though, you are amazing like that sista! Thanks for the shot out about me and Jare Bear. . . pretty much just love that kid so much and we are freakin excited about being ENGAGED!!! Oh man, who woulda thought I'd be one of those engaged girls?! You are just lucky that I'm not goin on a mission so I can be there to take pictures of your baby when he comes, I'm gonna be the best aunt ever! Love you!
I LOVE It! So cute! You did really good with the colors. It turned out great!
That is the most stylin' baby room I EVER saw!
Post a Comment