Your nephew and his "brother" Reggie are best friends.
They have learned how to keep each other entertained for quite some time.
Reggie still can't understand why Mr. Big can't actually throw his toy,
but he seems to be satisfied as long as he can shove it up underneath Mr. Big.
Mr. Big has learned how to pick Reggie's toys up and likes to show them to him.
He doesn't get them very far, but he has learned how to wing them away from him.
Mr. Big also thinks he is the coolest little roller ever born!
He rolls all over the place now.
Most babies do this at six months.
We're at nine and a half and I think it's great!
So what, if I have a lazy baby!
Next step... learn to crawl. Will he ever?!?
Now that he has figured out how to roll everywhere,
he seems to have no desire to even scoot.
Are we going backwards??
Oh well... I'm sure he'll do it soon and then I'll be wishing he would go back to just sitting!
Tonight, bed time was rough.
Amber, Dylan, and Ashley were here and there was just too much commotion.
He cried and cried and when he did finally fall asleep, he ended up on his belly.
He's never slept on his belly.
He's always hated it.
I'm a little nervous to leave him like that.
I know he can roll over, but what if he gets stuck because his bumpers are too big.
Ahh... the things you worry about as a mom.
I may have to flip him over before I go to bed.
Shoot!
Tomorrow we fly to AZ to stay with the Colburn's for a week.
I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to the airport and plane ride with the Big all by myself.
I'm a baby, I know, but it gives me anxiety to think about.
Hopefully he's good and I don't get sick or have to pee.
What do you do with a baby on the plane if you have to pee?
Leave him with the person next to you...
HECK NO!
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Well Bird, that's all for this post. Sorry I don't have more pics or anything more exciting to tell you! I do need to do a little catch up, but that will have to wait until I get back.
Love you!


4 comments:
Thanks Pootsy, I'm glad Mr. Big is doing good! I hope things go alright for you on the plane. . . AZ isn't that far so just hold it if you have to go pee! Have fun with the Colburn's but make sure you are back here for when Jare Bear and I come down! Love you
YES YES YES, I wanna meet up. I will meet you wherever, whenever!! Call me and lets set it up!
You Drake is so handsome! Are you coming with Kristi and I to Live with Regis and Kelly? OMG its going to be so much fun!
Your dogs are so cute my sister has a morkie o wow they are so cute!
Post a Comment