Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festivities

We had quite a fun Halloween this year. Our week was full of festivities and Mr. Big was the cutest little Harley Man around!


The week started off with the fun kids party that Amber planned. As I was getting the babe in his costume the afternoon of the party, Chris informed me that the party was really not for the kids because none of them are really old enough to care, but hey... we needed all the excuses we could come up with to dress these little dolls up! The picture taking was pretty much a disaster, like always, but hopefully between all the cameras we caught a few with all of the kiddies!

On Halloween night we carried on the Musso tradition with the annual "dinner in a pumpkin." The Fatty's and the Shaw's were good sports and came to join us for dinner and some trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. We decided that we didn't really want to take Drake to the doors because he obviously wouldn't be eating the candy, so we just strolled along with the crew for a bit. He was a little cranky by this point and wasn't a huge fan of the stop and go, but we managed to get a few funny pics to remember his first Trick-or-Treat!

And last, but certainly not least... the Halloween Party!
Kalli and Kristi planned an adult Halloween party and it was a blast!
I didn't catch all the couples, but there certainly were some great costumes!

If you can't think of anything better, there's always the old man and old lady to fall back on! I have to admit that I got some really good laughs out of these get-ups! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Thanks for being such a good sport babe!


What a week! Lots of fun and lots of great pics to laugh at for years to come!

14 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Oh man, Drake's costume was amazing!! Haha I can't stop laughing. . . you and Chris look pretty good too, nice work!

Madsen Updates said...

I am SO sad I had to miss BOTH of those parties...I really wanted to go, and it looks like we missed out! Maybe next year :(
love all the costumes

erica said...

looks like you guys had a fun halloween. drake's costume rocks!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

drake looks adorable!! i didn't even recognize you... but that's a good thing! great costumes!!

Whitney and Chris said...

My costume was disgusting, huh!

Colburns said...

Oh my gosh I didn't even know who that funny looking old person was next to you and then it hit me its amber! I loved Drakes costumes he is such a stud, and I am glad you were in the halloween spirit

Tuttles said...

you guys look disgusting!

{Annie N.} said...

How cute! I wish my friends would throw a party! So fun!

Jen said...

Cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

K I just LOVED his cute costume!!! I ended up finding the outfit at Macy's. Thanks again for the offer. My mom thinks she found one so we will see. If it doesn't work in the end I might end up calling you. Your the sweetest.....thanks again. Keep the cute pictures coming.

Jen said...

Whit, I need your address..will you email it to me? jen.macfarlane@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

How fun to look at your blog! It was so fun to get to hang out with you this weekend and spending girl time. I was telling Kristi I miss hanging out with you girls, you all are wonderful!

Stacie and Jared said...

It's about time for another post woman!! We're comin to STG during the Thanksgiving week. . . we'll be there from Monday night till Friday morning, so set aside some time k!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Heck yes you can put those pictures on your blog no problem and I can get you copys for yourself also! Thank you for your cute message about our pictures my family owns a construction company so we wanted to do something so different for our wedding pictures. Your little guys is so handsome and what a cute name! I am thinking of coming down to st.george after the holidays and staying with kristi for a few days so we all have to play. Are you on facebook?