Monday, June 13, 2011

[04.18.11]
Hobble Creek Canyon has become one of our favorite places to take Drake to play.  The park there is perfect for him and hardly ever crowded.  Typically, he has the place to himself.  Drake is such a park lover.  He could play at the park all day long and not get sick of it.  I usually have to bribe him to get him to leave without crying.  I obviously get a little carried away with taking pictures of my little man at the park, but I can't help it! It makes me so happy to see him run, climb, slide, jump and race his cars around.   I think I may love the park almost as much as he does!

Drake has become such a brave little man. He isn't afraid to climb on anything at the park.  He is still a little nervous about the twisty slides at some of the parks but he has all of the straight slides down.  He has discovered the art of sliding his racers down the slides and can entertain himself for hours by doing it. 

0 comments: