Friday, June 24, 2011

I take way too many pictures...

[06.07.11]
When you have to make five collages for a one hour long trip to the park, you know you're a little too click happy with camera.  BUT... I don't care and I love every single funny face and pose that I caught of this munchkin that day.  He was in rare form with his squirt bottle and was modeling some sweet poses for me.  By far my fav is the awesome attitude he demonstrated on the side of the river.  He sports this one regularly but this is the first good picture I have of him doing it.  Chris cringes every time he sees it and tells me to stop letting Drake watch girl shows!  Aren't dad's funny and a bit ridiculous about that kind of stuff sometimes!  So what if Drake likes to watch the last hour of the Tinker Bell movie that I recorded for him!  Watching Tink-a-bah (as Drake calls it) is not going to encourage him to be a ballet dancer when he grows up!






4 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Too many pictures? Have you seen my Lake Powell post? Thats what I call too many pictures... Its semi embarrassing. haha. But, whatev. I totally don't even care :) Glad you are back to the blogging game :)

Emily Blais said...

and PS, just when I think Drake can't possibly get any cuter, he does. sheesh!

Stacie and Jared said...

I love that new pose he does, its almost as good as his hawk pose!! :)

kat said...

hahaha that attitude pose is awesome. We could use some more male dancers in the ballet world;)