Monday, June 13, 2011

During the first week of May, Drake and I headed to St. George so I could study and take my finals for school.  It happened to be the same week that Laura Wintch was getting married so the whole Musso family was in town.  I was a little nervous about how Drake would be with so many people around all the time because he is typically really anti-social and ornery when there's a crowd, but surprisingly, he was great and had a blast with his cousins!  I was so dang happy!  Drake spent the week at the parks, playing water on the deck, racing cars down the driveway, and playing track with all the boys.  I unfortunately, spent the majority of the week making flash cards and studying for my tests, but I was able to squeeze in a few trips to the park, and some great visits with the Musso girls!  I am so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful family!

During this trip, Drake was introduced to the squirt bottle.  And to say that he liked it, would be an understatement!  He thinks it's the greatest thing ever and will squirt away for hours.  He loves to squirt the ground, the flowers, the cars, mommy's feet, and anyone that is squirting him!  Talk about extremely cheap entertainment!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for all the updates, you guys look like you are doing great! Drake is SUPER cute!