Friday, June 24, 2011

[06.10.11]
A few weeks ago, Tiff, Jess and I packed up our husbands and headed down to Brian Head for a much needed, adults only weekend.  The weekend got off to a bit of a rough start with some trailer tire problems and some extra driving for Chris and I but once the rest of the crew arrived Friday night, we were ready to relax and enjoy our weekend of not being moms and dads.  We really didn't do much other than eat, eat, eat, take a very muddy ride through the mountains, and sit in the hot tub, but it was truly the greatest!  Chris and I had so much fun with the Millers and the Wings and are already trying to plan another get away!

Tiff was such a great sport!  Cruisin' around in the mud is not really her idea of a good time but she was seriously such a great sport and had me laughing hysterically the entire time.  Her idea of grubbie clothes was hilarious!  Neither of us packed good shoes for the mud but her flats and polka dot socks had my boots beat.  I am laughing right now just looking at these pictures!  Jess is by far the best outdoor girl.  She was totally prepared and drove the razor like a pro, putting our boys to shame by getting herself unstuck from the snow!

I love both of these girls and am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to get to know them, their hubbies and their darling kids!  Thank you, thank you Millers and Wings for such a great weekend!





0 comments: