Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1st Annual Gingerbread House Party!


This year, I decided to carry on the Musso Gingerbread House tradition and invited some of our awesome friends to come make houses too! It was a bit messy and there were a few sketchy moments (Kalli's wall caved in a bit) but all in all, it was super fun and we are definitely doing this again next year! Thanks so much to everyone that came!

The moms

The dads


The kids
Presli, baby Tage, and baby Simone were also there but they were asleep during the picture taking!

We missed everyone that couldn't make it, but there's always next year!

5 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

it looks like you had a great time! i wish i lived closer! !

Colburns said...

How fun! I wish we could live by you and come to all your awesome parties!

Stacie and Jared said...

Drake's hair is officially out of control!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I am so sad I wish I could have been there! :( You girls always do such fun things! I hate being 6 hours away!

Tammy K said...

good tradition!