Holy Smokes! This little trike bike rider is 11 months old! This really is unreal to me! This little toothy grin makes everything alright in my world! I am so very grateful for this boy!
Things to remember about Drake at {ELEVEN} months:
* He's a crawler... finally! He started out moving like a little inch worm but has figured out that the knee method works a whole lot better.
* He has three teeth. Two bottom and one fang.
* He loves holes. He will find a hole in anything and try to fit his chubby little finger in it.
* He prefers crackers, over pretty much anything else. He is still a great eater, but he sure does LOVE his crackers.
* He still doesn't love the sippy cup but will drink out of it when he wants to. He drinks way more when his dad or grammy gives it to him than when I do.
* He is one limber boy! He maneuvers himself into the most awkward positions and doesn't seem to care at all.
* He has learned how to throw all of his binkies out of his crib at night. I have to move his crib every night before bed to retrieve them.
* He can sit himself up from any position now.
* He loves medicine and opens his mouth as wide as he can when he sees the dropper coming. I really don't drug him, I promise! It's just one of the very few sweet things he eats, I guess!
* His feet are growing again and he is now wearing a size four shoe.
* He likes to play fetch with himself. I wonder if he learned this from Oty??
* He is still very dramatic and still whines when he doesn't get what he wants!
* He is down to one bottle a day.
* He loves his baths and has learned to move all over the bath tub.
* He DOES NOT like Santa Claus
* When I hand him a truck or car toy, he makes the funniest grunting noises. I tell myself that he is making the car sounds, but he probably isn't! It's still cute though!
* He knows how to give mommy kisses!
* He hurt himself getting into things he shouldn't have for the first time the other day. He pulled a decorative tile onto himself. Oops! Might have to put that one up for now!
* He is a little leery of people he doesn't know. He is much more clingy when there are new people around.
* He loves his daddy and always reaches for him whenever he is close by!
* He survived his first year of Coins for Kids and was a fabulous "mascot!"
* He is a super wild sleeper. He flails all over the place right when he falls asleep. It's amazing to me that he can even sleep how he does. Watching him do it, you'd think he was awake and playing around! It's crazy!
* He HATES to have his nose suctioned and screams bloody murder during the process.
* He has his first little cold. No Fun!
* He is truly such a joy to have in our home. Chris and I are amazed all the time at how blessed we are to have such a wonderful little son!
The countdown to {1} is on! Ahhh!!


2 comments:
I can't believe he is almost 1! He is so freaking cute and getting so big!
Whit he is so stinkin' cute I want to squeeze him! Can't believe your little man is almost 1. I bet Christmas was so fun with the little guy.
Post a Comment