Last night for dinner, this baby ate peas, pineapple, chili and an oreo cookie for dessert. Can you guess which one was his favorite?? I am so thankful to have such a good eater! I promised myself when he was born that I wouldn't give him junk food because I didn't want to spoil him, but I've obviously caved. Everybody needs a little dessert, right!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
everyone deserves a little dessert every once and a while!
oh and that santa picture - So cute
and I want that quiet book - I don't want to make it - I just want it :)
Whit I am so glad we caught up at Dickens. Your little boy is so adorable! I would love to get together sometime, really...I need a play date too, ha ha ha. I need lunch out with the girls. Oh and if you ever make more quiet books, let me know.It is so adorable and I love the idea. do you have a pattern you followed or did you make it up. I LOVE IT! I would love to make one for the boys for Christmas. Anyway, my blog is http://kingandqueenofharts.blogspot.com
Call me (brand is gone all next week too, so maybe we could do a play date or park day?) Talk to you later
Looks yummy. I would love to take pictures for you, just give me a call and we can work out a date, I have some openings, not very many, so call if you would like to book a time. 435.862.5809
Haha I love it! Who does not love dessert! For his birthday you have to get him a cake and let him go after it! Scarlett was so funny getting into her birthday cake I love it!
Post a Comment