So this wasn't exactly the picture I had hoped for, but I still love it! Too bad Mr. Big was so scared because this really was a darling Santa! He was not surprised at all that Drake bawled! He even had a little plan to try to trick the babe, but it obviously didn't work. Oh well... better luck next year!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Okay, that is priceless. You could not have staged that any better. That santa looks SO CUTE! Hopefully when I take Adam to the mall, we will get a cute Santa. I would not trade that picture, for one with Drake smiling and happy in a million years. This is so much better!! LOVE IT!
I wonder how Nathan is going to do. Hmmm... I'm expecting a similar picture! We'll see though.
That is too freaking cute! They had the same Santa last year. He is really perfect!
This is classic!
This is Priceless Whitney. It shows how much he loves those he knows!
so...I'm blog stalking you, but had to comment because I LOVE this picture! So funny! He is such a cute kid!
So funny!
Post a Comment