Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh no you don't...



This will NOT continue!! I agonized over this crib for WAY too long for it to be covered in little teeth marks! Luckily for me, he can't stand up by himself in the crib yet, only when I help him, which will not be happening again! Why is it that this was his very first instinct and obviously he thought it was hilarious!?! Oh, I just love this little man, but I really don't want him to ruin his crib.



6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Luckily, Nathan never got into that stage. I know that a TON of people have to deal with this though - dang teething!

P.S. Now that the Holidays are over, we for sure need to plan something!

Jared and Chrissy said...

Emi did this to our crib, I wanted to cry! They make cute covers you can put on the sides if he continues to do it. I wish I would have had one before mine got chewed on!

Crystal said...

if you find a solution let me know bc it's still a problem at our house!! my boys have found ways around gummi teething rails and fabric covers!! Tenacious little monkeys...

Kristen said...

I thought I'd never want the clear plastic rail covers on the crib... until I found teeth marks on it!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Good luck with that! Cambree was really good at ruining her crib with teeth marks allover.

Valerie said...

ha ha ha, it must taste good ;) and wow, your toys for tots post was awesome, maybe next year I can come help too :)