Friday, February 12, 2010

The PAW-ty!

Mr Big's very first birthday was a success! We celebrated with a little family party at my parent's house and had a great time! Drake was obviously not impressed by the singing or the cake and was honestly pretty whiny until almost everyone left but... it was still a good night! My little son is just not a big crowd kind of a guy! He prefers the more "intimate" parties! Maybe he'll have more fun next year!!
We were so lucky to have our wonderful family and friends with us to celebrate our little man and missed everyone that was too far away to come!
We love you all!




4 comments:

Abby said...

holy canoly look at that party! Drake is seriously one of the cutest kids ever!!

bryce and paige said...

OH MY WORD, WHIT! You really went all-out, the food and decorations! Oh, I'm just dying at how cute everything is. You are so creative and fun. Happy Birthday DRAKE! Can't believe it's already been a year! Time really does fly.

Valerie said...

Whit you did such a cute job on his Paw-ty, I love all the decorations, and the colorful hanging lamp/balls (whatever you call them) are so so cute! Can you believe he is one! It goes by super fast!

Madsen Updates said...

CUTEST party ever!!!! I wish I could be half as creative as you are. Nice job whit!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKE!!!