What a good little helper I have! He was SO proud of himself when he figured out how to climb like this. I'm sure I shouldn't encourage it, or let him do it for that matter, but it is just too cute to stop!
Grammy and Pops gave this trike bike to Drake for Christmas and he LOVES it! This was the first ride outside and he was thrilled! He still needs to grow a few inches before we can really take him for rides because his feet don't reach the peddles, but for now, he's happy with a little stroll down to the next street. He is all business when he's on his bike! He even makes his car noises and leans around the corners. What a funny baby!



5 comments:
The party turned out so fabulous!!! Everything is adorable!! I am so sad that we missed it!
I'll need some ideas for my boys birthdays.
Isn't he just a big boy cruisin on his little bike! You did a great little party for him, I knew you would you are so creative.
Way cute! At first I didn't care when Nathan would climb on the dishwasher either, but not much time passed before I started hearing noises coming from the hinges/etc as he climbed on that freaked me out. So, beware! haha :)
Before you know it he'll be CRUISING on his bike! So cute!
I'm glad you finally got the kid a haircut, although his curly mullet was kind of cute! :)
Post a Comment