Friday, February 19, 2010

Snipes... (aka Wessley)


In exactly 14 days from today,
my Snipes will be home!
YAY!
I am really so excited!
So much has happened during these last two years.
Our family has grown by two.
When Snipes left,
I had no plans for a baby.
Now I have a kid!
I can't wait for him to meet my little one!
They will be buddies, for sure!
It will be so fun to have our whole family together again!
I can't wait!!

Why is this picture so huge??

Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

YAY! I can't wait either, I've missed the kid

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

i can't believe two years is already up!!!
how fun to have him home!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats! My little brother came home to two new nephews and a niece on the way! It's so fun to see how much they have grown up. They truly leave as boys and come home men!

Melissa Musso said...

i don't even know how to react to all this buisness. i swear i thought it wouldn't ever end but it went by soo fast! crazy crazy. excited to see that boy :)