Saturday, April 10, 2010

[04.10.10]

It's official...
My son is a little con artist!
For some reason this past week,
he has fought taking naps and going to bed.
He has cried for over ten minutes each time I've put him in his crib.
I am typically pretty stubborn about his sleeping and don't usually let him out but every once in a while I'll get him up and let him snuggle me.
These are really the only times that I get snuggles from my boy.

Well... this week, he figured me out!
He has learned that if he snuggles with me,
I hold onto him longer before I but him to bed.
I've only done it a few times this week,
but he's got it down!

This morning when I went to put him down for a nap,
he plopped his head down on my shoulder as soon as I said it was time to go to nap.
It was pretty hilarious!
It's incredible how fast little ones learn to manipulate their parents!

He did the same thing tonight when I picked him up to put him to bed.
Chris noticed too and was amazed that he actually did it!
What a funny little boy I have!

1 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Haha it serves you guys right that you both would have a sneaky little guy, I can't even imagine what this kid is gonna be like as a teenage, lookout!