[04.06.10]
Today is a good day.
Got GREAT news from the doc today.
Tam. and Sul. are doing their jobs! Phew!
Drake and I celebrated at Arby's.
Drake thought the chocolate shake was pretty delicious!
My boyfriend got to come home to me today!
I love Tuesdays!
He's off to school, but I get to have him home with me at night. Phew!
Pops finished the "castle" tonight!
It is incredibly cool!
Drake loves it already.
We will be spending hours and hours sliding and swinging.
I have one spoiled baby!
(much more to come about this big project)
Today is a GREAT day!


4 comments:
Awesome! Such great freaking news! Congrats! I'm so glad for you and your family!
Drake is spoiled! Nathan is MAJORLY jealous! Someday he'll get a "castle!"
Yee haw for the Whitters and fam! I am so glad I hate those creetens! Loved playing on the swing set!
Yay for good news at the Doc! We know your prayers have been answered. (To have the playground done too)
Drake looks like he is loving life!
Drake has the cutest bum ever! :)
Post a Comment