I really wasn't kidding when I said that my son has chiclets for front teeth! He has a pretty gnarly grill right now! Gotta love this stage of teething!
hahaha love it! Drake is so stinkin cute I can't hardly stand it! This picture cracks me up. When Wess first saw it he was jsut like "stinkin chiclets" and smiled. so cute. can't wait to see you this weekend! we'll have a visit when you're on your way up and we're on our way down. car visits are always the best :)
2 comments:
hahaha love it! Drake is so stinkin cute I can't hardly stand it! This picture cracks me up. When Wess first saw it he was jsut like "stinkin chiclets" and smiled. so cute. can't wait to see you this weekend! we'll have a visit when you're on your way up and we're on our way down. car visits are always the best :)
that is hilarious! Briggs has pretty crazy teeth, but hey, they add to his personality right? ha ha ha
Post a Comment