I came across these pictures just now and decided to post them for your viewing pleasure!
If I remember correctly, this was Christmas of 2004.
I don't think I've ever seen Snipes more excited about a present than he was of this old DI blazer.
Both he and Nick were so stoked about their DI finds.
Gotta love the pose, the skinny jeans, (that he most likely "altered" himself) and the moccasins.
I have to say... you have yourself one sexy man!
If I remember correctly, this was Christmas of 2004.
I don't think I've ever seen Snipes more excited about a present than he was of this old DI blazer.
Both he and Nick were so stoked about their DI finds.
Gotta love the pose, the skinny jeans, (that he most likely "altered" himself) and the moccasins.
I have to say... you have yourself one sexy man!
Love the boy, just not so sure about the attire!
Luckily though, he has you to keep him in check!
The jeans are still being "altered" but at least he doesn't have to point his toes to get his feet through the holes!
Anyway... like I said, just thought you might get a good chuckle from these! I sure did!
xoxo
*** oh and how bout that hair?!? :) It looks mighty "sweet bro-ish" in that last pic, if you ask me!


2 comments:
I am still laughing like 15 minutes later. Just sent Wess a text telling him to check out the blog. His response "jeez I'm scared to look" hahaha love it so much! Can't accuse the boy of not having a personality that is for sure. Love it.
This makes me realize that Wessy was rockin the skinny jeans way before they became popular. . . haha remember how he stole a pair of your jeans and then sewed them even tighter?!
Post a Comment