Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family pictures

The super talented Staci Davies took these pictures of the three of us on Saturday night.  I was a bit distraught during the shoot because my little son was oh so ornery and not cooperative AT ALL, but Staci is amazing and managed to catch some good ones, even with the crying!  I am so thrilled with how these ones turned out and can't wait to see the rest.  I love the candid shots.  Aren't my boys so handsome!?!



12 comments:

The Capitans said...

Super cute pictures. How much does she charge because we are in need of family pics? Have her e-mail me chelseacapitan@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Every one of them. I love getting family pictures. It's fun when the photographer captures everyone's personality so well. Drake is such a handsome little man!

Melissa Musso said...

so stinking cute whit! seriously love everything about them, the people, the clothes, the background, the poses, the faces. adorable. love them!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Whit, those are beautiful! Drake is as handsome as they come and MORE.

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

these are incredible! so cute!! i love them all!

{Annie N.} said...

So cute Whit! Love them. :)

Lyndsi said...

They are stunning!! Beautiful family and wonderful pictures!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Way cute! You freaking look hot in that 2nd one! Drake is a stud!

Elizabeth Adams said...

You did well! I don't know why you worried about the clothes... they are great and it would not even matter because the faces are so cute! The setting is beautiful and Drake certainly steals the show!

Heather Hutch said...

Okay, these are darling!! Kristen told me I had to check them out and they are amazing! Cute little fam. I'm still on for Friday, Whit so let me know what your plan is... :)

Jamie said...

you look smoke'n hot :)

and your boy is so so cute!

Colburns said...

Cute cute cute Whitney you are so beautiful!