Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear Daddy,

I think today may be a rough day.
Mommy thought when I slept until 9:30 that today would be a good day but...
I think she was wrong.

It's only 11:30 and mommy is about ready to put me outside on the sidewalk with a sign that says,
"Free to a good home!"
Not really, but she says that I'm making her a little bit crazy today!

For breakfast, mommy made me an avo/banana smoothie.
Remember how much I love those?!?
Well for some reason this morning, I decided that I only wanted to eat half of it without my own spoon so mommy gave me one so I could help.
I dug around in the smoothie for a few minutes and then decided that I was sick of the spoon so I flung it on the floor, splattering green goo everywhere.
I cracked myself up with that trick but ended up losing the spoon for good.  Dang! 
Even after the spoon incident, I was still hungry so mom kept feeding me.
No more than three minutes later, I thought it would be really cute to fake cough the entire bite that mom had just put in my mouth all over everything.
And then, when I realized how cool it was to let the goo ooze out of my mouth, I kept doing it.  
I really and truly thought mommy would think it was cute but boy was I wrong!
She was definitely NOT impressed!  Shoot!

After breakfast, mommy let me play with my toys for a few minutes.
I was entertained for about .2 seconds before I started whining to go outside.
Cole was here cutting the grass so mommy wouldn't let me go outside.
I cried for a few minutes and the returned to my cruising around the house chanting "no, no."
I definitely say "no,no" to mommy more times in one day than she has ever said to me!
I obviously think I'm the boss!

After 30 minutes of the "no, no's" mommy decided it was time for nap.
I threw a fit when she changed my diaper (of course) and then acted happy to go to bed.
But... I really wasn't!  I was tricking her!
It took me over an hour and four times of mommy coming in to lay me back down.
It's really windy today so Otie is scared and kept coming into my room, so naturally I thought it was party time.
Every time mommy came in, this is what she saw...



I know that I'm cute and irresistible!
It really is hard for mommy to be too frustrated with me.
I think she just gets a little frazzled when I whine! 
I also think that my big boy molars are almost in, so hopefully I am a happier boy soon!
It's hard to be the baby, ya know!

Well daddy, just thought you'd want to know what you are missing here at home this morning.
I sure love you!  
See you after work!

xoxo


1 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

I love these posts, they are great!