Monday, March 8, 2010

He's home!!


Wessley is home!
Hooray!
He had an incredible two years in Korea and loves it there but,
we are SOOO thrilled to have him home!
As mom would say..."isn't he just so darling!?"


For anyone that cares... I'll post the rest of the pics later! 

4 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Welcome Home Wess! We sure are glad that you are back. Can't wait to hear more about Korea. And, yes, I wanna see more pictures ;) Love this one of you guys. So cute!

Colburns said...

Yay for Snipes! And for you to have him home. Your other brother looks handsome as a non Jesus impersonator

Elizabeth Adams said...

People at our house are glad he's home too. (One inparticular) He seems so great. I know from experience your parents loved those four faces together on that couch. That is what I refer to as a parental payday!

Abby said...

such a cute picture! so fun to have your bro home! 6 more weeks for matt... so crazy they are all grown up!