Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Cabin

[03.12.10 - 03.13.10]

On Friday Drake and I packed up and headed to Brian Head to meet grandma and grandpa and daddy.  I made sure to not forget the toys this time so Drake was much happier and had a great time rolling around on the floor with daddy.  On Saturday morning, he discovered how to throw his ball down the stairs.  He thought he was so tricky!  He laughed every time it bounced down and hit the bottom.  Thank goodness Jess was there to retrieve it for him because there was no way I was going to play that game!  



[03.14.10]

Today Snipes gave his homecoming talk in sacrament.  He did an amazing job!  It really is so great to watch my siblings  grow up and become such incredible adults!  After church we all headed back to mom's and had a delicious dinner with the Adams family.  I should have taken pictures, but I didn't.  Dang!  It was super fun to have Jeff, Elizabeth, Melissa, and Christian there but we missed Nick, Aaron, and the Blais family!  Next time we'll have to do it with the whole crew!

0 comments: