Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In keeping with my decision to better my blog, I've decided to make a list of the things that I am grateful for right now.  Mostly things that I may not remember about a few weeks, months or years from now.  

I am grateful for...
[03.03.10]

great friends and the chances we have to all get together.

great friends that live far away that we don't get to see enough but sure do love!

new opportunities in life that do require sacrifice but that will ultimately be great for my little family.

the "five year rut," and that we are out of it and truly happier than ever!

Snipes and his example to our family AND that he is coming home in less than two days! yay!

my husband's willingness to work so hard so that I am able to stay home with my little son.

new doctors and for the phrase, "my goal is to make sure that you can have 2 or even 27 more kids if you want to!"

the discovery of Tam. and Sul. and I will be SUPER grateful if they do their job!

the lack of side affects from Tam. and Sul.

my two funny little dogs and their excitement every time I walk in the door!

chances to go on dates with my love.

my hair!  It might be vain, but DANG, growing it back has been a process and I finally feel like it's back to normal!

a great ward and for the chance to serve with amazing ladies and wonderful girls!

the time I got to spend with Te-Te and for the time I will get to spend with Omie.

all of the thousands of pictures that I have of Drake.  

Tuesday and Friday nights!

my husband's willingness to finish school.


I will be FOREVER grateful for...

Chris.

Drake.

all of my family.  Moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, omies, te-tes, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins and everyone that we know and love.

the gospel and for the knowledge I have that it's true.




6 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

I love you. . . end of story

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It's always good to remember... great post! And, I'm so glad you like the new doctor down here! Scott actually said yesterday we need to plan to have you guys over... on a night Chris is in town! I'll call u soon!

Abby said...

Cute post whit. you're darling.

Blake Bench said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Every time I read your blog it makes me realize how much I too have to be grateful for. Thanks!

(sorry I was logged on under Blake's account for some reason!)

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

You are the cutest thing ever. I miss you! I really need to plan a time come come down and see you and Kristi!