[03.08.10 - 03.14.10]
Mom had spring break this week so I decided that it was a perfect excuse to spend time at her house, working on my latest project. For some reason, I never feel like sewing at my house. It's weird, but I can't ever bring myself to get all my stuff out here at home but I love to work on my projects at my mom's! I even take my sewing machine over there. Strange, I know!
This was truly a project but I loved it! I was a little sad to actually finish it because I honestly had so much fun putting it together! I'm really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to see if it really will keep my little hooligan entertained in church!
Mom had spring break this week so I decided that it was a perfect excuse to spend time at her house, working on my latest project. For some reason, I never feel like sewing at my house. It's weird, but I can't ever bring myself to get all my stuff out here at home but I love to work on my projects at my mom's! I even take my sewing machine over there. Strange, I know!
This was truly a project but I loved it! I was a little sad to actually finish it because I honestly had so much fun putting it together! I'm really happy with how it turned out and can't wait to see if it really will keep my little hooligan entertained in church!

15 comments:
so so so cute! i really need to get going on mine! i can't wait to see it in person.
oh gosh... I don't know if I can do it. Its so cute!!!!! I am so glad you took pictures of every page. I can't believe how cute it turned out. Its just darling!!! Great job! I am with Melissa... I would not let Adam go near that thing.
WOW! That's amazing Whitney! You go! I can't believe you made 26 pages. What an accomplishment and what a talent. It looks SO cute that it makes me want to be a kid again to use it! Can I have one? :)
Cutest thing ever!
So cute, I LOVE it. All the designs and fabrics you used look great :)
Dang cute!
OH my goodness, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You should make and sell them so I can have one!! Hint Hint
What an accomplishment! That is one of the cutest quiet books I've ever seen. Drake will love it!
you seriously have some Amazing talent! your ABC book turned out so freaking cute!!
I love it! I've been thinking about makin one -and I might just have to follow you! Thanks for sharing!
Labor of love!
Okay seriously that is so awesome! You should make one and sell it to me :) haha since I'm not a sewer, but wish I was!
amazing! I love it alot
SO cute!! I have been wanting to make one of those.... it looks like a very BIG project!! So cute!
This is kind of random, but my friend referred me to your blog after seeing this ABC project that you did...we've been looking at different options out there and she found yours and loved it! Can I ask where you got the patterns for the pages you did? It's amazing and I would love to start making one for my little guy. If you wouldn't mind, you can send me a email at karleeburton {at} hotmail {dot} com. Thanks!
Post a Comment