Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Picture of the day...

Compliments of Uncle Snipes!

[03.29.10]

Uncle Snipes came with Drake and I to pick up our block from Sunroc yesterday.
Drake LOVES Uncle Snipes!
He wanted Snipes to hold him all day.
It was pretty darn cute.
I'm sure Snipes got sick of hauling him around, but he was a gem and did it anyway!
I love this picture!
You can see his gigantic front teeth.
They really do look like chic-lets!
For the past week, both Drake and I have been the biggest rag-a-muffins!
We have been working in the yard non-stop and this little man loves to get dirty!
When we got home from this little ride,
Drake crawled all over while Snipes and I power washed and was soaking wet and muddy by the time we were done.  He loved it and cried like crazy when it was time to go in!  
I'm pretty positive that white shirts and anything but jeans are things of the past!
I might just have to find some little kid Carhart clothes, if there is such a thing!

2 comments:

Melissa Musso said...

love it. love that cute wess and sweet drake are besties these days. laughed real hard at your trailer story when wess told me about it. haha too funny, really wish i could have been there! and i just reread your post that drake wrote to chris (hypothetically that is haha) and loved it! can't wait to see pictures of the backyard! I'm sure it will be fabulous.

kat said...

that picture is so cute. He's pretty flexible. Maybe he can be a "Pink Panther" someday...:)