This is how mommy found me when she came to get me up from my nap today.
She says that there is nothing better than peeking into my room and seeing me waiting for her!
She especially loves it when I am laughing and talking to myself.
This is what I was doing in my crib.
I obviously think that I am a very cool dude and am always very proud of myself while standing on the bumpers!
I have also discovered how to rip off mommy's "bite mark protectors." VICTORY!
I even demonstrated my skills at pulling them off for mommy today.
She didn't laugh.
She told me "NO, NO" when I showed her how I can chew on the crib.
I didn't like that very much and cried.
Today I went to the park and learned how to go down the slide all by myself.
Once again... I was pretty proud of myself!
You should have seen my grin!
Mommy still has to remind me to "turn around and slide down" but I'm getting the hang of it!
I had lots of fun with Ryan and Ryder and was even too busy to stop to eat my string cheese.
Can you imagine that!?
This afternoon I "worked" outside for two hours with mommy and Uncle Snipes.
I was a very good helper.
I moved five rocks from the yard and put them "away" inside the doggie door along with...
a ball, a squeaky block, my wrench, my yellow block, a leaf, and one of Otie's toys.
I also had a good ol' time chasing my ball around the yard.
I even climbed to the top of the rocks in the corner of the yard and "turned around and slide down."
It didn't feel too good, but I tried to do it again until mommy moved me.
I LOVED being in the yard and whined less in those two hours than I have the entire month.
I was pretty mad at mommy when she made me go inside for dinner though.
For dinner, mommy gave me oranges (of course) and applesauce and pumpkin.
I ate one bite and decided that I wouldn't eat anymore unless I could stick my own spoon in the bowl.
I don't know why I like to do that, but I do!
Once I had my own spoon, I downed the rest and topped it off with some fishies.
After dinner, grammy came to visit and I tried to talk her into taking me outside again.
She wanted to give in really badly, but mommy said no! (of course!)
She said that I was exhausted and had to go to bed.
Hopefully I get to play outside more tomorrow.
Mommy says that I can help her dig in the dirt.
Won't that be fun!?
Well daddy, that was my day. Just thought you'd want to know!
Love you!!
xoxo Biggie



1 comments:
Ahhhhhhhh so cute Whit! What a beautiful little boy!
Post a Comment