Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Snipers!

[03.05.10]
Welcome Home Snipes!





This last weekend was obviously so great!  Snipers returned home on Friday and we were able to spend most of the weekend together with our entire family which hasn't happened in a super long time!  Tae came down with Bird to party with us too, which was so fun, as always.  He really is such a great kid! We're lucky to have him as our "korean brother!"  Bird and Tae had to head back to Provo on Sunday but Nick has been able to stay and hang out, which has been really nice.  It's been a really long time since we've spent any amount of time together!  I am so grateful for our little Musso family!  We definitely have our not so great moments, but for the most part, we are all super blessed to have each other and I am so thankful to have the parents and siblings that I do!  Love you all!

3 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

We are excited to come back down again this weekend, it will be fun to have all of the family there, Jared included! The pictures turned out nice, we'll have to get some of the ones Tae took as well

Emily Blais said...

My mom took some WAY cute ones too. The sweetest one of Wess, your mom, and dad. Its priceless. I will make her get them to you, or you can just grab them off Melissa's blog if she would get her butt posting. Seriously...if we dont become related, I might die. He is so dang cute. Welcome home Wessy! Now, come visit us in phoenix soon!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So fun to get your brother home! Before you know it he'll be married and having kiddos too! hehe :)