Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Emily, Casey, and Adam,

Oh, how I miss you!
My life has just not been the same since that cool Christmas morning.
I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my beloved toys just don't bounce the same since you sent me a packin'.
I keep getting in trouble because I can't seem to find anyone who will play with me like Adam did!
I just want my Christmas family back!
That's not too much to ask for, is it?

Love,
Otie

3 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

OMG look at that face I just want to cuddle him! My sister has a morkie. Thanks so much for the info on the pictures I will go to that website I can't believe how much cheaper they are than if I got them through my photographer. Did Kristi give you your pictures? If so I hope you liked them! You will have to put the picture you took on your camera on facebook and tag me :) We all need to get together soon I miss you girls!

Emily Blais said...

Oh Otie, we are missing you too. Heres the thing, your real family would just miss you way too much if you came and lived with us. I have a feeling that you would be even more sad. But I can understand why you miss us so much. We are fun people! Maybe you could come to Phoenix for a visit. We could probably work that out. For now, we will display this VERY CUTE picture of you in Adam's room. That will make him really happy! Love, Emily, Casey, & Adam.

Emily Blais said...

PS, I am copying this post and posting it to my blog. Hope you dont mind. FREAKIN FUNNY!