Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Three

{3}
This baby is a cruisin' crawler!
He went from having NO desire to crawl, to racing around the house on all fours in less than two weeks!
Granted, it did take him until he was 11 months old to learn that crawling is a great mode of transportation, but he's got it down and is so darn cute doing it!
I love this little rug rat!


** Notice the hair! Love those side "half curls!"

1 comments:

Tammy K said...

so I love looking at your blog because our babies are SO MUCH alike!
they are both adorable
they both didn't crawl 'when they should have' (but now are champs at it :)
Both love the tub (I could leave Tanner in there for hours I really think)
both absolutely love the binkies
and both have beautiful eyes and the same blonde hair that doesn't curl all the time, yet doesn't go completely straight!