Monday, January 18, 2010

Eleven

{11}
This baby used to be the best bed buddy!
I used to snuggle with him in my bed in the mornings for a while before he got restless.
He used to watch his "shows," take naps, and just play around on the bed.
I loved it!
Then, much to my dismay and obviously in a moment of not thinking clearly,
Chris taught this baby that it is a game to crawl off the bed head first because
daddy will catch him and swing him around!
Of course Mr. Big loves this new game and now bolts to the edge of the bed
whenever I set him down for one second.
Not good! And... the worst part is that I have to get mad at him and tell him
NO!!! when he does it. I hate having to be the mean one!
I miss my bed buddy!

0 comments: