On this night last year I...
made homemade marinara and meatballs for the first time.
invited Garrett and Katie Black and the Fackrells over for dinner.
sat in the Fackrell's hot tub.
got a foot rub from Amber.
came home and got ready for bed.
laid down and tried to sleep.
no luck.
I was in labor!

5 comments:
i can't believe that it's been a year! time goes by way to fast!
love you... have a GREAT day with your cute son tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Drake!!!
love you too:)
It flies by huh?!?
Happy Bday Drake! Have a great bday!
YAY happy birthday drakey poo!
It does fly by! Happy birthday to Drake! One going on two is my favorite time so far with Liv.
I sure how I can meet this little guy in person sometime! Happy Brithday Drake! Are you having a birthday party? If so I want to hear all about it!
Post a Comment