Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nine

{9}
This baby is an eater and always has been!
When it's time to eat, he gets right down to business.
I can't even think about putting him in his highchair without having a cracker ready!
His typical food intake for the day is this as of right now:

Either oatmeal, yogurt and cottage cheese, or smoothy and fruit for breakfast
with one or two graham crackers as an appetizer!

Oranges or pineapple with cheese and a few crackers for snack

Some kind of vegetable and usually applesauce or pears with a little of whatever I am eating for lunch

For dinner, I usually make him try whatever we are eating but he typically spits it out and ends up eating his fruits and veggies with cottage cheese and crackers of some sort.

So far, he is not a huge fan of meats. He'll eat cut up chicken and will eat anything that is blended up, but he won't touch anything else if I just cut it up and put it on his tray. Weird!

He doesn't like eggs either. I have tried giving him eggs cooked all different ways and he always spits them out.

Other than that, he'll pretty much eat whatever I give him. I'm grateful for that! I'm determined to make sure that he eats better than I do!

0 comments: