Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fifteen

{15}
Ahhh... the doggie door!
I knew this day would come.
He's still working up the courage to crawl through.
I'm sure it won't be long though until he figures out how wonderful freedom is!

3 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Oh boy am I glad thats your doggie door and not mine. :) Its just a matter of time before he is outta there! He is so cute. I am loving your countdown! Very clever!

Hutchinson's said...

Ha. Sounds good!! I am going to take you up on that. You guys need to come visit us!! I am expecting the worse so I can be pleasantly surprised. I am on other medication as well to help hot flashes. Probably the same stuff. But you are the sweetest person ever and will be calling/texting if I am major psycho breakdowns. :) Love you guys!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Whit I love how you are counting down the days til his birthday I love all the pictures and saying!