Friday, May 14, 2010

Another May 14th!

Holy Smokes!  It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone!  And... it's even harder for me to comprehend that Chris and I have been an "item" for 10 years! 10 YEARS... that is so long!  I love it!  It still makes me laugh to think of all the times in high school that my friends told me that Chris and I were going to end up together and I laughed at them!  Oh how wise Marcy and Tracy were! They new all along we couldn't live without each other!  Man... am I grateful that they were right! 

I am one lucky girl!  

Happy May 14th Baby!


** I love this picture!  I captures our little family's dynamics pretty darn good! 

5 comments:

bryce and paige said...

woah, 10 years... I'm starting to feel old, good grief!

Stacie and Jared said...

First of all. . . who the heck remembers the actual date of getting together with their high school sweet heart?!?! Crazy! Second, you guys are getting old!! Third, Drake looks really funny in that picture!

Colburns said...

hahaaha Drake is so happy in this one! Ooh and your man is looking skinnier! Go Weave

Stacie and Jared said...

Fourth- Drake looks like he's 4 years old! Fifth- I think this is the first picture I've ever seen of Weaver smiling, he's usually pulling a face!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Awesome... 10 years! That's a long time! Scott and I are almost to five and that seems like forever... so I'm sure that you can barely remember life before Chris!

Awesome pic too! Don't you love how they all of a sudden HATE the camera. Nathan has just come back around to dealing with it!