[05.23.10]
I've slacked yet again and am now having to post lots of pictures in an effort to catch up a bit!
This little man has become such a big boy in the last few weeks.
He is cruising all over now and is the funniest little walker I have ever seen!
I think he is for sure going to be a lefty.
Even while walking, he favors his left side. It's pretty cute!
He is once again obsessed with sunglasses.
He loves these red ones and loves to cruise around with them on.
He is also crazy about his trucks. He plays with them all day long and loves to make his truck sounds.
Just today he started making vroom, vroom noises and pointing to the garage at m & d's house.
He wanted to go outside to see the motorcycle. He loves to hear it and see it but he doesn't like to sit on it when it's running! He really likes all loud things from a distance!
He still LOVES his swing set and is a pro at climbing up the ladder. I still worry about him falling backwards off of it but so far so good. He is also a pro at sliding down all by himself. He usually burns out a bit at the bottom but he always laughs and gets up to do it again.
Now that it's nice outside, I usually open the back door in the morning and have to be careful to always watch him or else I will find him cruising across the yard towards the swing set! A few times I have even caught him on his way up the ladder. He's pretty sneaky when he wants to be.
He is still fascinated with the light switch in his little play room. He LOVES to stand on the chair and turn the light off and on. Yesterday I had to scrub the walls to get all the dirty little handprints off the wall by the switch.
He has also started to talk like crazy. Not in a language that we can understand but boy does he know what he's talking about! He jabbers all day long. He will slip real words in there occasionally when I ask him something but mostly its just his gibberish! I love to hear him walking around the house gabbing to himself!
I've slacked yet again and am now having to post lots of pictures in an effort to catch up a bit!
This little man has become such a big boy in the last few weeks.
He is cruising all over now and is the funniest little walker I have ever seen!
I think he is for sure going to be a lefty.
Even while walking, he favors his left side. It's pretty cute!
He is once again obsessed with sunglasses.
He loves these red ones and loves to cruise around with them on.
He is also crazy about his trucks. He plays with them all day long and loves to make his truck sounds.
Just today he started making vroom, vroom noises and pointing to the garage at m & d's house.
He wanted to go outside to see the motorcycle. He loves to hear it and see it but he doesn't like to sit on it when it's running! He really likes all loud things from a distance!
He still LOVES his swing set and is a pro at climbing up the ladder. I still worry about him falling backwards off of it but so far so good. He is also a pro at sliding down all by himself. He usually burns out a bit at the bottom but he always laughs and gets up to do it again.
Now that it's nice outside, I usually open the back door in the morning and have to be careful to always watch him or else I will find him cruising across the yard towards the swing set! A few times I have even caught him on his way up the ladder. He's pretty sneaky when he wants to be.
He is still fascinated with the light switch in his little play room. He LOVES to stand on the chair and turn the light off and on. Yesterday I had to scrub the walls to get all the dirty little handprints off the wall by the switch.
He has also started to talk like crazy. Not in a language that we can understand but boy does he know what he's talking about! He jabbers all day long. He will slip real words in there occasionally when I ask him something but mostly its just his gibberish! I love to hear him walking around the house gabbing to himself!
This baby is still obsessed with having his own bag of everything.
His daily favorites are bags of dry Raisin Bran or Life cereal. He loves to carry them around the house for awhile until he decides that he's done with them. Lately, I've had Dorritos in the pantry and he finds them in two seconds flat whenever the pantry door is open. The other day he also pulled out a bag of tortilla chips that was almost as big as he was and drug it around the house for a good long while.
I know I shouldn't let him do this, but it's so funny to watch, I just can't help myself!
He is a chip eater! He really doesn't eat that much junk but he does love his chips!
Today [05.23.10] mom introduced him to licking the beaters. Nice! She first let him lick the mashed potato beaters and then made sure to save the spatula from the brownies for him. He obviously loved it!
He is also so smart when it comes to treats. He is not typically a little begger but he ALWAYS comes a running when you have chips or a treat! Even if he can't see what you are eating, he knows its good!
He is still pretty funny about eating. He still loves all of his favorites but he's getting a little bit better about eating bites of our meals. Not a ton better, but a bit. However, he will eat almost anything from mom! He is truly a Grammy's boy!
Yesterday [05.22.10] we let Biggie get in the shower with the water on. He loves to climb in and play around when it's dry so we decided to try an actual shower. He loved it! He just sat there and played around until I made him get out. I may have to try this more often. Cleaning the filthy bath tub after every single bath gets exhausting! Now that he's walking, he is so dirty every single night. His hands and feet are black as can be and the white bath tub doesn't fair too well after his scrub down! My mom keeps telling me that it's only going to get worse! GREAT!
This is a new development for the Biggie. He has learned that he can pretty much open anything with his mouth. I think it's kind of like a nervous twitch for him! Whenever he sees a bottle or tube of anything that has a pop open lid, he has to open it with his mouth. He gets into my bathroom drawer every single day and has to go through all of the bottles that he can open with his mouth and brings them to me to close. It's really weird!
He has been playing in this drawer for months now, but this was his first attempt at sitting and standing in it. He was pretty proud of himself at first but them got a little nervous because he couldn't figure out how to get out! Silly little guy!
And last but not least... I love this little dirty boy so dang much! He is learning so many new things every day and is so much fun. His little personality amazes me every single day! I am one lucky momma to be able to spend my days with this sweet little son!




4 comments:
These are the cutest little pictures. You get the best shots Whitney. What an adorable little man!
Oh man he's growing up so dang fast! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
He gets cuter by the day. You will love sticking him in the shower. Way easier. He is looking even more like Chris, if that is possible. These are the things you think you will remember but you just don't so good job posing Whitney. I wish I had a blog of when mine were little.
he is so darling whitney!
Post a Comment